Across the Tracks
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
A collection of reminiscences from 28 people who worked on the Great Northern Railway (Ireland) and the Dundalk, Newry and Greenore Railway. Included are maps of the Great Northern system, the railways of Dundalk and a plan of the works - plus more than 60 pictures and a Dundalk Railway Timeline.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 01 December 2012
- Publisher: Dundalk Railway Heritage Society, Railway Preservation Society of Ireland
- ISBN / EAN: 9780992860400
- Page Count: 224