An Irish alphabet: the perfect introduction to the Irish language for children.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This beautifully illustrated picture book invites young children to begin to learn Irish. From ‘a’ for ‘asal’ to ‘u’ for ‘úll’, Aibítir is a fresh celebration of Ireland’s unique alphabet.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 05 October 2013
- Publisher: Blackstaff Press
- ISBN / EAN: 9780856409172
- Page Count: 40
- Dimensions: 7.15 in x 7.10 in x 0.30 in