This is the biography of a Fleet Air Arm pilot during WW2. After his pilot training in Canada and Scotland, Boyd served as a naval gun spotter on D-Day and later served in the Pacific. He was present in Toyko Bay when McArthur took the Japanese surrender.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 01 May 2002
- Publisher: Colourpoint Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781898392064
- Page Count: 120