Railways in Ireland Part Three
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
In the third book in his Railways in Ireland series, Martin Bairstow explores the Dublin & South Eastern, Midland Great Western, Fishguard & Rosslare, Waterford & Tramore, Dublin & Blessington, Dublin & Lucan, Dublin United Tramways, Royal Mail Route (Holyhead – Dublin/Dun Laoghaire), other cross channel shipping from Dublin eg Liverpool and the Aran Islands. Coverage comes right up to date. Includes six pages of maps, two of which show Dublin 1910 and 2010 on the same grid (adjacent pages allow comparasion of the position of the new lines in relation to the old ones).
- Format: Hardback
- Published On: 01 June 2009
- Publisher: Martin Bairstow
- ISBN / EAN: 9781871944365
- Page Count: 128