Communities of Reconciliation
This course manual is a resource for local congregations or inter-church groups to enable them to engage with the reconciling process that is needed in a society emerging from conflict. The Irish School of Ecumenics offers this course at 18 centres throughout Ireland.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
- Format: Hardback
- Published On: 01 October 2002
- Publisher: Colourpoint Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781904242048
- Page Count: 272