Deer Park Farms
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
The excavation of an Early Christian period mound in the Glenarm valley, Co. Antrim revealed a long sequence of enclosed settlements, associated houses and artefacts. Water logging of the lower levels lead to a high degree of preservation of organic and environmental material not usually found on dry land sites. The quality of the remains provided unique insights into the way life in rural Ulster in the 8th and 9th centuries AD.
- Format: Hardback
- Published On: 06 June 2011
- Publisher: Department for Communities
- ISBN / EAN: 9780337091902
- Page Count: 660