The GNRI Derry Road ran from Portadown to Derry via Dungannon, Omagh and Strabane, and closed in 1965. All views are in colour, and include some rarities such as a shot of the Omagh Markets branch and a B141 diesel on a pilgrim train.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 01 May 1995
- Publisher: Colourpoint Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781898392095
- Page Count: 24