Dirty Dancin in Le Shebeen
The sequel to the bestseller 50 Shades of Red White And Blue. Maggie Muff’s back – funnier, filthier and feistier than ever. Pure amazeballs.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
Count on Maggie Muff and Big Sally-Ann, Belfast's ultimate tarts with hearts, to put a smile on your face.
It’s Big Sally-Ann’s birthday and, not content with the tent that Maggie bought her to go dogging with Big Igor up Black Mountain, she’s determined to learn the last dance from Dirty Dancing to perform in the Shebeen on the Shankill Road on her birthday night. But, of course, things don’t run smoothly and the best friends get up to all kinds of shenanigans, including a missing boyfriend, fake passports, front wedgies and an unforgettable Zumba class.
Laugh-out-loud from start to finish, this is an unmissable treat for anyone who loves a good dose . . . of Belfast humour.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 29 November 2012
- Publisher: Blackstaff Press
- ISBN / EAN: 9780856409066
- Page Count: 160
- Dimensions: 7.00 in x 4.35 in x 0.55 in