Fifty Shades of Red White and Blue
A hilarious, outrageous Belfast parody of E.L. James’s bestselling novel 50 Shades of Grey.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
Meet Maggie Muff, Belfast’s newest and most loveable heroine. On a trip to the Bru she meets Mr Red White and Blue (Belfast’s answer to Christian Grey). He may look like something out of the Kays catalogue and his arse in those chinos may be amazeballs, but his interests are anything but conventional – as his Red Room of Pain makes clear.
So if you’re up for a laugh and you aren’t too prudish, this is the book for you. Alongside Maggie you’ll meet an amazing cast of characters, including Maggie’s best friend Big Sally-Ann, Wee Billy Scriven and Sinead the Greener. Prepare to be shocked, outraged and – most of all – to laugh your socks off.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 27 September 2012
- Publisher: Blackstaff Press
- ISBN / EAN: 9780856409059
- Page Count: 160
- Dimensions: 7.00 in x 4.35 in x 0.55 in