As Sydney Callaghan recounts, many of those writing on the theme of, and bereavement are either dripping with piety or else so traditional that those who find difficulty with this position are made to feel odd. Fully updated, this book retains the compassion and simplicity of the original.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 30 September 1999
- Publisher: Colourpoint Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781898392514
- Page Count: 112