How I Wrote My First Book
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
It is never too late to put pen to paper if you have an idea for a story. This message is the overriding theme in William Long's book. In this enlightening guide he offers 10 Tips ... to the aspiring author on how they might write their first book.
He has shown through his own work that it is never too late, regardless of age, for the budding writer to write the story that demands to be told.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 01 November 2016
- Publisher: William Long Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781527201934
- Page Count: 136