Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
Have you hear the one about the dog who delivered a calf?
Or about the man who found a needle in a haystack?
What about the miserly farmer's daughter who married the handyman so she wouldn't have to pay him?
Welcome to Kelly's Country, where the craic is fierce, the poteen is powerful and the chickens are headless. It's where cows catch trains, ganders lay eggs and farm gates defy the laws of physics.
Written with typical Norn Iron wit, crossed with wry but affectionate observations on rural life past and present, this hilarious collection of the best of popular columnist Owen Kelly's country ramblings will appeal to even the most ardent townie.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 25 October 2006
- Publisher: Brehon Press Ltd
- ISBN / EAN: 9781905474059
- Page Count: 128