Lines of Development in Primary Maths
The bestselling, indispensable guide for all teachers of primary maths
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
One of the most useful teaching resources available for teachers of primary mathematics. It covers the whole mathematical curriculum for primary-age children – the book is divided into sections by age (5–7 years, 7–9 years, 9–11+ years); in each section the development of topics follows a similar pattern and is set out in a framework at the beginning so that the full range of ideas is clearly presented.The topics covered include: sets, number, pictorial representation, shape (2D and 3D), volume/capacity, area, length, weight, time and money.
It’s an invaluable aid to any primary school teacher in planning classes and gives a helpful outline of the progression of skills that children can be expected to follow.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 10 January 1980
- Publisher: Blackstaff Press
- ISBN / EAN: 9780856401947
- Page Count: 344
- Dimensions: 8.25 in x 5.65 in x 1.10 in