Maggie's Feg Run
The third book in the 50 Shades of Red White And Blue series. Maggie Muff and Big Sally-Anne are heading to Benidorm – ay caramba!
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
Big Sally-Ann’s dad wins big at the bookies, so he invests in a feg run to Benidorm for Maggie and Big Sally-Ann. They’ll buy the fags, bring them home to sell on the Shankill Road and share the proceeds. Speculate to accumulate and all that.
Sun, sea … and Sticky Vicky – what more could you ask for?
But, of course, the holiday doesn’t run smoothly and, as well as pedalos, ice cream sliders and a pair of nudists from Rathcoole, who turns up at the same hotel but Belfast’s answer to Christian Grey?
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 19 April 2013
- Publisher: Blackstaff Press
- ISBN / EAN: 9780856409073
- Page Count: 184
- Dimensions: 7.00 in x 4.35 in x 0.65 in