Marching with Wellington
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
Drawing on primary sources, the author describes the campaigns in the Peninsula and later into France and thence on to Waterloo through the records of the 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment. The diary of Lieutenant Charles Crowe of the 2nd Battalion proves the most helpful and graphic but the records of others help fill in the gaps. The result is a rich portrait of the period which brings to life the routine of everyday campaigning.
- Format: Hardback
- Published On: 11 February 2003
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9780850529814
- Page Count: 224