‘My favourite way of keeping up with all events Norn Irish is The Ulster Fry.’
‘The people of Norn Iron have a keenly wicked sense of humour, which has reached its dark zenith in the brilliant work by the team at The Ulster Fry.’
Since The Ulster Fry was founded in January 2015, it has become the go to site for satire and parody news stories for Northern Ireland. With a community of over 90,000 followers, the site has gone from strength to strength.
This book follows on from 2016’s The Ulster Fry: The News as It Should Be! and brings together the best of the rest of The Ulster Fry archives, including:
- Man who invented predictive text pisses away quietly in his sleep
- New mural on Sandy Row as Jackie Chan becomes loyalist icon
- Sir Kenneth Branagh arrested for shoplifting in Primark
- Buckfast infused gin launched by local craft distillery
- Sinn Féin to offer new range of coaching services
- The DUP ate my hamster, claims family man
- NI unemployment solved as everyone now qualified barrister
- Prince Harry reveals lavish Northern Ireland wedding plans
- American golfer Graeme McDowell’s ancestry traced back to Antrim
And many more, all with an Ulster Fry twist!