There’s nothing better than a book to mark a company’s anniversary, celebrate a business’s achievement or promote an agency’s capabilities to a wider audience.
We provide a range of professional publishing services to outside bodies, which include but are not limited to:
- project management
- commissioning authors and photographers
- editing, proofreading, indexing
- cover and inside page design
- typesetting and correction
- legal deposits
- drawing up sales and marketing plans
- preparing key selling tools
- presenting the title to the trade
- arranging the printing of the book
- sales and distribution
- arranging television and radio coverage wherever possible
- organising launch events
- mailing review copies
So if you have an idea for a book, we can make it a reality. The team at Blackstaff has extensive experience of working on all kinds of books, including heavily illustrated coffee table hardbacks as well as more text-based histories. We can manage all stages of production, as well as publicity, marketing and sales.
We have worked with a number of organisations and companies, including Northern Ireland Environment Agency, Belfast Solicitors’ Association, Queen’s University Belfast, Belfast City Council, Manufacturing Northern Ireland and many more.
We have a flexible approach to each individual project, and we’d be delighted to talk to you about your ideas or answer any questions you may have.
Please do contact with us any questions by emailing email@example.com or calling 028 9192 6339 (048 from RoI).