Railways in Ireland Part Two
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
In the second volume of his Railways in Ireland series, Martin Bairstow explores the NCC, BCDR, the Giant’s Causeway Tramway, the DNGR, the Ballycastle Railway, Belfast Corporation Tramways, Cross Channel shipping and the history of the Enterprise express.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 01 September 2007
- Publisher: Martin Bairstow
- ISBN / EAN: 9781871944334
- Page Count: 120