Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This survey provides an insight into the built heritage of Rathlin Island and the surveying of many sites that had not been previously recorded. The Northern Ireland Environment Agency's heritage work on the island will continue particularly in the light of new and improving geophysical survey techniques for the sea floor.
- Format: Hardback
- Published On: 03 May 2012
- Publisher: Department for Communities
- ISBN / EAN: 9780337097041
- Page Count: 482