The Castlederg and Victoria Bridge Tramway
This comprehensive work looks at the Castlederg and Victoria Bridge Tramway, a narrow gauge roadside steam tramway, which connected the Tyrone towns of its name between 1884 and 1933. It is illustrated with black and white photographs, and deals with the history of the line and its trains.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 12 April 1998
- Publisher: Colourpoint Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781898392293
- Page Count: 96