The Decline and Revival of the British Passenger Fleet
In 1960 there were 115 British registered ships with berths for 50 or more passengers, the fleet rapidly declined in numbers and by 1980 there were only 13. The recent surge on the popularity of cruising has led to a revival in British registered tonnage.
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 01 September 2001
- Publisher: Colourpoint Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781898392699
- Page Count: 160