Threads from an Irish Backcloth
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
A delightfully esoteric exploration of one family's history drawn together from the many threads that spread out from the district of Lisburn to the rest of the world.
This is no work of fancy but like any Irish family history it is the assemblage of information concerning four small groups that inter-married and each of which were settled in Ireland and quite certainly came with Scottish roots.
In these pages we hope to create a colourful weave; though coming from an unskilled source (i.e. one short in literary talent) some may regard this as a tall aspiration.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 01 January 2010
- Publisher: William E. Hogg
- ISBN / EAN: 9780953224692
- Page Count: 236