Trouble at the Waterworks
Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
Jack knew that there was something different about the latest hospital letter. It was really those two extra sentences.
'This appointment will give you an opportunity to discuss details with the Consultant. A friend or relative is welcome to accompany you.'
It was the start of his battle with prostate cancer. Little did he know how much he would come to rely on the Cancer Centre over the next few months and the importance of new friendships formed there in providing much-needed support at a critical time.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 27 July 2015
- Publisher: James Napier
- ISBN / EAN: 9780957103719
- Page Count: 125