Why Shop with Blackstaff Books?
- Engaging books by great writers
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
The first modern work to give a comprehensive picture of the RMS Titanic and the people intertwined with her fate, from disaster to recovery.
Drawn from primary sources and contemporary accounts and updated to coincide with the April 2012 anniversary, this new heart-rending narrative allows readers to come to their own conclusions about this legendary vessel.
Daniel Allen Butler spend more than 30 years researching the work, delving into the lives of every principal participant.
In addition to examining the roles played by individual, he also looks into the problems of equipment and errors in technical data that resulted in the deaths of 1502 people. Rather than focussing on the night of the tragedy alone, he also investigates the events leading up to and following the fateful night.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 05 January 2012
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Books
- ISBN / EAN: 9781848326415
- Page Count: 292